- 2nd of November 1357, Waterdeep
- 3rd of November 1357, Waterdeep
- Selaren informs the group that Malutt would lke to speak with them
- Malutt cautions the group to be careful as they have angered Zellan
- Group rests then returns to Lumberyard.
- No incident that night
- 4th of November 1357, Waterdeep
- During night, 4 arsonists sneak into Lumberyard but are spotted by Gaau
- One alchemist’s fire is thrown and hit the windmill but the stone foundation of the windmill prevent the fire from spreading.
- The Watch is called and they take the two surviving arsonists away
- The group informs Selaren of the events upon his arrival then go to meet with Watch to give deposition
- Watch informs group that arsonists were found guilty by a Magister and sentenced to 3 months labor plus 500gp fine. They do not know who hired them.
- Group goes to see Malutt and is paid 2 gp each for the job with a 10gp bonus each. Malutt is very pleased and offers help in the future. He repeats his warning to lay low for the next few weeks.
- Groups changes inn to find something more affordable. They are now staying at the Gentle Rest Inn (T32) in the Trade’s Ward, not far from the tavern they frequent.
Session xp: 560xp
Total XP: 4180