- 6th of November 1357, Waterdeep
- Group heads to guild-house of the Surveyors’, Maps’, and Chart-makers’ Guild to inquire about the quest.
- Guild officer gives 100gp of total 500gp reward to examine cave in the Stump Bog, up to a mile from the entrance
- Guild officer also explains what level of detail is desired and other condition about the quality of information required
- When group leaves the Guild, they are met by a secretive paladin named Iratus Pater who asks them to investigate the destruction of a house in Amphail by the black dragon seen over Waterdeep recently. He gives them 500 gp to pay for horses to speed up the process. He can be reached by leaving word with Mirt the Moneylender
- Group attacked when they return to their rooms by thugs suspected to have been sent by Zellan Sultlue. Beat off attack and deliver lone survivor to Watch.
- 7th of November 1357, Waterdeep
- Group departs Waterdeep and heads north on Long Road.
- Arrive in Rassalantar that night.
- 8th of November 1357, Rassalantar
- Group departs and keeps heading north on Long Road
- Group arrives in Amphail
- Group hears screams and arrive on scene of massacre with several civilians dead on the street.
- Group pursues and captures figure seen running from massacre
- Group returns to scene with man who fled the crime scene. He had stolen a necklace from on of the dead.
- Inquisitor Praetus is already on scene. When group explain what they did, Praetus destroys necklace, explaining possible demonic possession.
Session xp: 560xp
Total XP: 4740